Sparkhill Harriers was founded in 1902. The original 'clubhouse' was a rented room at Fulham coffee house, Stoney Lane, Sparkhill. The club moved in 1905 to the Horseshoe on Stratford Road and then in 1911 to the Bull in Hall Green. Today we are based at Fox Hollies Leisure Centre in Acocks Green. The Club has a rich tradition for producing successful athletes, including Maurice Herriott, the 1964 Olympic 3,000m steeplechase silver medalist. We are proud of our reputation today as a friendly, welcoming and inclusive club.